Our Board holds regular meetings. Some of these are meetings in common with the Boards from Swindon CCG and Wiltshire CCG.
Members of the public are very welcome to attend as observers to find out more about the CCG, our progress and plans for the future.
The agenda and papers for every Board meeting are published here one week before each meeting.
Details of all upcoming meetings can be found here.
Submit a question to the Board
The Board welcomes written questions from members of the public by email or post:
Post: BaNES CCG, St. Martin’s Hospital, Clara Cross Lane, Bath, BA2 5RP
Questions must be received at least three working days before the meeting. The responses are read out by our Clinical Chair at the start of each meeting and are published online with the meeting papers.
The Chair reserves the right to refuse any written question that is:
- Defamatory, offensive or related to individual members of staff
- Confidential or sensitive
- An individual complaint or matter relating to an individual’s care or treatment.
- Deemed to be overtly political
- Substantially the same as a question that has previously been answered