(1) Therapy-led beds and care coordination
- Update on the ‘Homeward’ therapy-led beds pilot at St Martins Hospital
- What should community hospital beds be used for in the future?
- Progress made on the Care Coordinate Centre, and next steps
- Opportunities to get involved and share your views
Head of Adult Community Health Services, Virgin Care
Managing Director of Bath and North East Somerset Community Health and Care Services, Virgin Care
(2) Tackling air pollution in B&NES
- Update on B&NES Council’s clean air zone scheme (BathBreathes20210)
Councillor Rob Appleyard
Cabinet Member for Adult Services, B&NES Council
- Broader approaches to tackling air pollution in B&NES
- How can we encourage people to reduce, or avoid exposure to, air pollution?
Director of Public Health, B&NES Council