(1) Our Health, Our Future campaign
- Share your health advice and knowledge with each other.
- What would help you to find and use health and care services, and what would help to make a difference to your health and care in the future?
- Ideas for who we can share the campaign with?
- How people’s feedback will help shape our plan for health and care services in B&NES, Swindon and Wiltshire.
Engagement Manager, BaNES CCG
(2) Tobacco control and how we can achieve a smoke-free generation
- What are the barriers people face getting support to stop smoking?
- How can we help and encourage people to get professional support and quit permanently?
- Where do e-cigarettes and vaping fit in?
Dr Joanna McLaughlin
Public Health Specialty Registrar, B&NES council