Everyone in Bath and North East Somerset is warmly invited to attend our Annual General Meeting in Keynsham on 27 July 2017.
Come along and:
- Hear first hand how health services locally are performing, our priorities and what progress we have made in the past year to deliver them
- Have your say on our savings plan and the difficult decisions we need to make to reduce expenditure on health services in Bath and North East Somerset
- Find out how we are helping patients get fit for surgery and avoid the need for post-op interventions
- Hear from Virgin Care about their first 100 days providing local community services and their priorities for the coming year
- Meet our commissioning and GP team and learn more about what we do.
The AGM is at Somerdale Pavilion (on the site of the former Cadbury’s factory). It starts at 9.30am and finishes with a light lunch. Please do register by clicking on the button opposite and providing a few details about yourself. Or contact Stacey Saunders via email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01225 831 440.