(1) Public health in B&NES
• What is health and what needs to be done to achieve a healthy society?
• Health improvement projects – some examples
– What do you think the wider causes of ill health are?
– How can we reduce health inequalities in B&NES?
Dr Bruce Laurence
Director of Public Health, B&NES Council
(2) The future of Primary Care
- Update on plans for Improving Access to General Practice and when we will see these changes.
- Heart of Bath merger and Number 18 closure.
- Overview of different methods and tools being trialled for managing patient enquiries and appointments in B&NES.
Senior Commissioning Manager for Primary Care